Forest Charcoal Orange 18X18 Silk Brocade Cushion Cover
Material Silk X Silk
Size 18" x 18"
Need to order? Enquire Here
CHECK DELIVERY TIME & COD AVAILABILITY
Use this piece as a conversation starter. The complex artistry accented with a fine graphic look in fuchsia is sure to attract.
|Shop By||Cushion Covers|
|Size||18" x 18"|
|Material||Silk X Silk|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean Only|
Write Your Own Review
* required field
From the same cluster
- Kairi Butter Beige 18X18 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$33
- Jaal Grey Charcoal 24X24 Silk Gyasar Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$45
- Jaal Silver 12X12 Silk Gyasar Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$15
- Carnation Ivory Gold 12X12 Gyasar Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$15
- Anan Ivory Gold 18X18 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$33
- Hexa Orange Grey 14X20 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$22
Appreciate the Craft
Steeped in centuries of tradition, Benaras Brocades are recognised throughout the globe as a sign of opulence and elegance. Through the decades, Brocade has been worn by nobility across cultures. A Brocade fabric incorporates extra weft of different coloured silk or metallic yarns which are woven into the warp and weft to create ornate elaborate patterns, on a Jacquard loom. Using techniques that are as varied as Tanchoi, brocades, Khinkhwab and Gyasar.