Carnation Ivory Gold 12X12 Gyasar Cushion Cover
Material Silk X Viscose
Size 12" x 12"
Need to order? Enquire Here
CHECK DELIVERY TIME & COD AVAILABILITY
Befitting a home that takes pride in endorsing and displaying traditional heritage art in style. A perfect encapsulation of years of craftsmanship.
|Shop By||Cushion Covers|
|Size||12" x 12"|
|Material||Silk X Viscose|
|Care Instructions||Dry Clean Only|
Write Your Own Review
* required field
From the same cluster
- Kairi Butter Beige 18X18 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$33
- Hexa Grey 14X20 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$28
- Anan Ivory Gold 18X18 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$33
- Hexa Orange Grey 14X20 Silk Tanchoi Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$22
- Carnation Ivory Blue 20X20 Gyasar Cushion CoverPochampally IkatIn stock$42
Appreciate the Craft
Steeped in centuries of tradition, Benaras Brocades are recognised throughout the globe as a sign of opulence and elegance. Through the decades, Brocade has been worn by nobility across cultures. A Brocade fabric incorporates extra weft of different coloured silk or metallic yarns which are woven into the warp and weft to create ornate elaborate patterns, on a Jacquard loom. Using techniques that are as varied as Tanchoi, brocades, Khinkhwab and Gyasar.